Today, I bought this book (for my sister, lets clarify that now ‘cause the only way I’m going anywhere near sperm is if I fall into a vat of it):
OF THE BRILLIANT:
STUFF IT HAS IN IT:
Tell me a bedtime story
Tumblr needs more of this….whatever this is.
Is this the same artist who made the original for this
how women actually are
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
MOTHERFUCKERS WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CUT SHIT?
EVER WANTED TO LEARN HOW TO COOK FROM A WORLD-RENOWNED CHEF WHO RIVALS GORDON RAMSEY?
BUTTER MY BUTT AND CALL ME A BISCUIT, HERE IS YOUR MAN~
THIS BADASS TEACHES YOU THE BASICS - HOW TO NOT SUCK AT COOKING, HOW TO SEASON THINGS, AND GENERALLY HOW TO BE SOMEONE WHO COULD KICK THE ASS OF ANYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE STABBED INTO SUBMISSION.
ROCK ON MY FRIENDS.
ROCK ON INTO THE ENDLESS NIGHT.
TO PUT A CHERRY ON TOP, HE ALSO TEACHES YOU HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN NUGGETS FASTER AND CHEAPER THAN STORE-BOUGHT FROZEN NUGGETS.
Quit possibly the greatest cupcake on Earth. -@CupcakeTailor
Check out their other treats http://twitter.com/CupcakeTailor/
These are my favorite dog pics.